Are you looking for an easy way to create beautiful printables? PLR (Private Label Rights) templates are a smart way to save you a lot of time and effort. These ready-made designs are perfect for all kinds of digital and printable products such as planners, worksheets, and more.
With the right resources, you can use PLR templates to quickly create printables that will stand out from the crowd.
In this article, I will show you how to use PLR templates to quickly and easily create your own printables.
What is a PLR Template?
A PLR template is an important tool for bloggers and entrepreneurs who wish to save time and money creating printable products. It stands for Private Label Rights, which means you can take a purchased template of digital content and use it as your own. You may also hear these referred to as white label or commercial use products.
PLR templates are popular because they provide the building blocks needed to create printable products without having to start from scratch. This is one of the best secrets to save time and money creating products. Templates are an affordable solution to creating beautiful printables, even if you are not tech savvy!
These templates come in many different forms including ebooks, articles, blog posts, graphics, planners, worksheets, and more created by professional designers or writers.
You can customize them for your brand and audience to create a completely unique product.
How to Find and Choose a PLR Template to Create a Printable
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS WE MAY RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK A LINK AND PURCHASE SOMETHING (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE DETAILS.
If you are looking to create a printable but don’t have the time or resources to design it yourself, using a PLR template can be a great option. PLR stands for Private Label Rights and refers to digital products that are pre-made which you can purchase and customize as your own.
There are many different types of PLR templates available to create a printable, so how do you choose the right one?
When it comes time to choose the right PLR template for your project, there are a few things you should consider.
- First, think about the type of printable you’re creating. This could include anything from greeting cards and invitations, worksheets and coloring pages, journals and planners, ebooks, workbooks, or even wall art. Once you know what type of design you need then it becomes much easier to narrow down your options from there.
- Next, determine which template format will work best for your needs. Canva Templates you can customize and then download as a pdf or jpeg, Word document formats like .docx and .doc; PowerPoint formats like .pptx and .ppt; , etc.
- Finally, Start shopping for the template type you need. You can find PLR Templates on marketplaces such as Etsy, or buy directly from a quality PLR Provider. This article details a list of trustworthy providers I recommend.
How to Access a Canva Template You Purchased or Received for Free
When you have selected and purchased a template, you will receive your template from the provider. This may come in an e-mail or PDF Document with links to access the template, or you may get a file right away. The seller will typically have info on how you will receive your product in the product description.
Here at Cool Breeze Printables, I create Canva Templates for various printable products. If you purchase a template from me then you would receive a Product Delivery Letter containing all the links.
You can easily access templates shared with you on Canva. Here are some steps to follow to access a Canva Template using the link you received:
- First of all, make sure that you have an account set up with Canva. Don’t worry, if you don’t have one. You can get one for free at canva.com.
- Then, click on the link in the Product Delivery Letter to access the Canva Template.
This will take you straight to the screen where you will get access to the template.
Finally, I recommend you make a copy of the template before you begin editing. This is to ensure you always have the original, unedited template in your Canva library if you need to start over, or if you want to make additional printables with this template.
In the video below I show you how to access a Canva Template from a link shared with you.
How to Customize a Canva Template
Now that you have accessed the Canva template and made a copy, you are ready to get designing. Let’s dive into the next steps.
How to Add, Delete, Move and Duplicate Pages in the Canva Template
- Delete any Pages You don’t want by clicking on the “Delete” icon on the top right of that page.
- Add Blank Pages by clicking on the “Add Page” icon at the top right corner of a page. This will add a blank page directly below that page.
- Duplicate a page by clicking on the “Duplicate Page” icon on the top right of the page you want to duplicate.
- To move a page within the template, click on the page you want to move and then click on the up or down arrow on the top of that page.
In this video I show you how to change the layout of your Canva Template.
How to Customize the Canva Template Design
The best way to describe how to customize a Canva Template is to show you exactly how to do it.
In this video, I teach you how to update the Pretty Pink and Gold Planner Template from the Cool Breeze Printables Etsy Shop.
How to Download the Printable Design
Are you looking for a way to download your Canva designs as PDFs?
Here are the exact steps to follow:
- First, open the design you want to save as a PDF in the Canva editor.
- Once it’s open, click on the ‘Share’ button at the top right of the screen.
- From there, select ‘Download’ from the drop-down menu. select File Type and click ‘PDF Print’ from the drop-down menu. This will immediately convert your design into a high-resolution PDF file that you can easily save or print out. You can also choose to download other formats such as PNG or JPG if you prefer.
Following these easy steps, downloading PDFs from Canva is straightforward and accessible to anyone with an account.
In this video I show you how to download the Canva Design as a PDF:
Conclusion: Benefits of Using PLR Templates to Create Printables
In conclusion,using PLR printable templates is a great way to save time and money. Not only are they easy to use, but they come with customizable pre-made graphics, content, and designs. Plus, you have the freedom to use these templates as many times as you like and even resell them if desired (Always check the license you receive with your template to make sure you are following the rules for using your product).
So why not take advantage of this great opportunity? Start utilizing PLR templates today and create beautiful printables quickly and effortlessly!
2 thoughts on “How to Use Templates and PLR to Create Printables”
The videos were very helpful. Your explanations were clear and the examples you used answered several questions I had about creating with Canva. Thank you
Thank you, I am so glad the videos were helpful.
Comments are closed.